Thursday, April 16, 2009

After the Trevino Egg Cracking we followed it up with the Blackburn Egg Rolling. This is the first year that Enrique has rolled eggs with us. We had fun and everybody knows how competitive my husband can be, so he made sure that he won enough times. Ethan put up a good fight although many times Ethan would just throw them down the hill. Ethan had more fun runnning up and down the hill to get the eggs and start again.
Katelee and Aunt Anna rolling eggs. Katelee didn't like it too much, maybe next year.
More egg rolling.
Ready, Set, Roll!!!!!

Katelee kind of joining in on the fun!!
Ethan and Aunt Anna playing.









3 comments:

  1. How fun, I really wish I could have been there. Katelee looks so cute in that first picture! Thanks for finally updating your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't rolled eggs for a long time. I'll have to remember to do that next year. I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Egg rolling...good times!! Looks like you guys had a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete