Wednesday, March 25, 2009

RECORD BREAKER


This is me with Senior National Sales Director Rebbecca Evans




This is Carol Fehr, my recruiter and Sales Director that came in from San Diego just for the event.


So, I have really started to kick off my Mary Kay business again. I decided to go for the record breaker for our unit of number of facials done in a 30 day time period. That time period ended and I did 56 faces in thirty days and now hold the record for our unit in Mary Kay. As always, not only did I make money (and good money at that) I also got rewarded VERY well by Carol, my director and Rebbecca our Senior National Sales Director. I was also crowned for being the Queen of Sales for the week with $913.00 in sales. I was also crowned the Queen of Retail Sales for the whole month of February with $1800.00. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, any of you that are intersted, call me let's do a party -- it will be fun!!! We can even do an online party -- let's talk, 702-682-3497.











1 comment:

  1. Congrats Girl. I'm glad you had fun doing all those parties! :)

    ReplyDelete