Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Beginning


Ok, so I am really new to this blogging thing. So, I have decided that I guess now is the time to start. It is just the three of us: Enrique, Anna and one VERY spoiled Roswell. We just celebrated Roswell's birthday last Sunday - he had a very cute cake that he shared with Jiggs. Then when we got home he had a doggie brownie that we had gotten for him too. Well, it was all too much and he got sick. Oh, well!! I guess it just isn't a real birthday without getting sick. Roswell was really excited to get his new Dallas Cowboys T-Shirt. I am not sure who was really more excited about it Enrique or Roswell. Ok, I know it was Enrique(Roswell is not too excited about wearing clothes -- the only two items he has are this T-Shirt and of course his game day Cowboys Jersey)!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Good old Roswell! You know my son's nick name is now Roswell! Welcome to blogging....You will become addicted too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew is soooooooo cute!!!! How can you not love that face and his sweet hugs and attention. I saw the Cowboys T-shirt, Roswell was styling. Thank your for inviting me to see your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging - Heidi told me you had started one.

    ReplyDelete